Friday, October 15, 2010

Rugrat-ical Technology: Five Truths of Teaching Tech to Elementary Students | Edutopia

Rugrat-ical Technology: Five Truths of Teaching Tech to Elementary Students Edutopia

This is a great article if you're looking for suggestions on how to incorporate technology into primary classrooms.  I especially like the formula:
Time + Exposure = Progress   
As with all endeavors, the more time that is spent on it, the more facile with the task a user becomes.  Several interesting web sites are given that can be used with kids.  I had forgotten about one of them - PB Works.  No passwords for students are needed to use this site.  Tumblr.com and Prezi were new to me and definitely look like something to investigate.  There are just SO many tools out there that it makes my head spin.  My list of favorites is way out of hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment