Sunday, October 3, 2010

Independent School Educator's Network

Week 6: Thing 14

I joined this site and made sure that I wrote down my password.  My gosh, I've joined so many different sites, and I've tweaked my password on occasion in order to increase its security strength - I'm a confused person!  I don't know how everyone keeps all of his passwords straight!  The Independent School Educator's Network appears to be a site that I will visit on occasion.  I went to the second-grade area and tried to reply to a thread written in January of last year.  It was the only second-grade question available.  Who knows whether the writer is still in education.  Maybe she withered away while awaiting a reply to her question!  No one had responded.  I couldn't reply, though.  It takes as long as twenty-four hours to have your application to the site evaluated and accepted.  I'm wondering what the evaluation process entails?  How do they know whether I'm fit to be on this site?  Just wonderin' . . .  I will continue this post after I get my pedigree papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment